The course is worth 5 EC. The final grade consists of the following
Weekly homework assignments
- The highest 80% of your homework
grades counts as 50% of the final grade.
- Which assignments are to be turned in can be found in the schedule.
- Homework should either be put into the mailbox ("MAS in")
before the beginning of the corresponding class, or handed to
Rineke or Barteld at the beginning of the class.
- Homework can be retrieved, usually after a week, from the mailbox
Project (for instance, including an implementation)
- The grade for your project makes up 40% of your final grade.
- A project group consists of at most three people.
- All groups are supposed to present their project during the final meeting, the date of which will be announced later.
- For every project, a (small) report should be turned in in the form of a website (basic HTML code will suffice).
- A number of project
proposals is listed on this website; different groups cannot choose
the same proposal. Let us know in time which proposal your group
chooses, and wait for confirmation.
Presentation of the Project (and participation in the discussions)
- The grade for your presentation counts as 10% of your final grade.