Benelearn 2002 Author Instructions
Here you can find the instructions for the final versions
of papers for the
- The Benelearn 2002 papers preferably consist of a self-contained LaTeX
file that can be converted to a paper of 8 pages or less.
- Your paper should use the standard ACL style file colacl.sty
and the bibliography file acl.bst (see below).
- The paper should use font size 11 points but
the reference list should be typeset in small font (\small or 9
- There should be no page numbers in the paper.
- If you cannot use LaTeX then submit a plain text file and we will
attempt to convert it to LaTeX for you.
In that case, please include a formatted version of your paper
(postcript, pdf or Word) so we can get an idea of what kind of
layout you prefer.
The deadline for submitting the final version of your paper is
November 15, 2002.
Send it to Marco Wiering:
Last update: May 16, 2002.