DIRECTIONS TO THE JEANNE D'ARC COLLEGE , MAASTRICHT
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- By train to Maastricht Central Station and then take a"treintaxi "
- Or by train to Maastricht Central Station and then by bus:
The busstation is next to gate 1, exit "centrum". All busses leave at platform C.
From here you can see the festival location.
- Or by train to Maastricht Randwijck Station and then you can walk for about 20 minutes to the location.
Take the slowtrain from Maastricht Central in the direction Liège, get off at Randwijck (first stop). It is also possible, if you are on the right slowtrain coming from Sittard to stay in this train untill Randwijck. Walk east of the railway, cross the motorway, at the fork Demertstraat (to your right), direction to Kruisstraat, follow this direction until the roundabout, cross over to the Veldstraat, at the end of this road you will see the festivallocation.
- Coming from the north (Eindhoven and Aken/Heerlen) A2 just untill Europaplein, Exit Cadier en Keer/Vaals (N278), second big cross-roads with trafficlights to your right, at the sign "wijk 27" (=burgemeester kessensingel) just untill the fork: you have arrived.
- Coming from the east (Aken,Vaals, Cadier en Keer) follow the N278 till the build up area of Maastricht, first traffic- lights left, at sign "wijk 27" (=burgemeester kessensingel) continue till fork: you have arrived.
- Coming from the south (Luik, Visé) follow E25/A2 till Europaplein, exit "Cadier en Keer/Vaals" (N278), second big cross-roads with trafficlights to the right at sign "wijk 27''(=burgemeester kessensingel) continue till fork:you have arrived.
- Coming from the west (Tongeren, Hasselt) on circular road of Maastricht to the right in the direction Cadier en Keer/ Vaals, cross kennedybridge continue on the N278, at crossing Europaplein straight on, at the second big crossing with trafficlights to your right at the sign "wijk 27" (=burgemeester kessensingel) continue fork: you have arrived.
ATTENTION PLEASE!! Follow up the parking instructions very closely: at the location is only a limited time for unloading your stuff. There are means of transportation. On the terrain itself only mobile-homes are allowed.
Click on the picture for an enlargement
This year the festival is organized by the foundation A2000M: André, Ardy, Bart, Harrie, Joep, Marloes, Roy, Serva, Walter (Emmie en Suzanne)