Downloadable papers of Lambert Schomaker
- [pdf] P.L. Baljon, & L.R.B. Schomaker (2006).
Time structure of EEG-based cursor control in a brain-computer interface (BCI) using machine-classification methods
- [pdf] Digital
Document Processing (2007) Chapter 1 This chapter contains a few
errata that have slipped into the printed version during the publisher's
section renumbering. The original sections were numbered by
alphabetical letter (a) to (q) when referring to major Table 1.1.
This document shows the intended cross referencing.
- [pdf] Advances in Writer Identification and Verification Proc. of 9th Int. Conf. on Document Analysis and Recognition (ICDAR 2007), 26 September, Curitiba, Brazil.
- [pdf] Schomaker (1988) Robotica en menselijke motoriek
- [pdf] Schomaker (1988) Some Fundamentals of an Event-oriented Control Language for Applications in Parallel Systems (NICI Technical Report)
- [pdf] Schomaker (1999) Integrating talking faces in human-machine
interaction: A long road from technological gadget to real application [abstract]
- [pdf] Schomaker, Hoenkamp & Mayberry (1998) Towards collaborative agents for on-line handwriting recognition
- [pdf] Schomaker, Hoenkamp & Mayberry (1998) Towards collaborative agents for on-line handwriting recognition (presentation slides)
- [pdf] Schomaker (1998) From handwriting analysis to pen-computer applications.
- [pdf] Schomaker & Segers (1999). Findings features used in the human reading of cursive handwriting (See IJDAR)
- [pdf] Schomaker, Vuurpijl & de Leau (1999) New use for the pen: outline-based image queries
- [pdf] Schomaker, Abbink & Selen (1994) Writer and writing-style classification in the recognition of on-line handwriting
- [pdf] Schomaker (1994) User-interface aspects in recognizing connected-cursive handwriting
- [pdf] Schomaker et al. (1993) Adaptive recognition of online cursive handwriting [unpublished full paper of conference abstract:
Schomaker, L.R.B., Teulings, H.-L., Helsper, E.H., & Abbink, G.H. (1993). Adaptive recognition of online, cursive handwriting. Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Handwriting and Drawing. Paris, July, 4-7: Telecom, (pp. 19-21).]
- [pdf] Schomaker (1995) Handling within-writer variability and between-writer variation in the recognition of on-line handwriting (tech. rep. presented at conference)
- [pdf] Schomaker & Teulings (1990) A handwriting recognition system based on properties of the human motor system
- [pdf] Schomaker & Teulings (1992) Stroke versus character-based recognition of on-line connected cursive script
- [pdf] Schomaker, Teulings, Abbink & Helsper (1993) Adaptive recognition of on-line connected-cursive script
for use in pen-based notebook computers (tech. rep., handout at computer demo IWFHR'93)
- [pdf] Schomaker & Plamondon (1990) The relation between pen force and pen-point kinematics in handwriting
- [pdf] thesis-schomaker-1991.ps.gz
- [pdf] unipen-icpr-1994.ps.gz
- [pdf]Tech. Report on Unipen PluColl on-line cursive words dataset by NICI
- [pdf] vis99-slides.ps.gz
- Oratie Schomaker december 2002, PDF
- Inaugural speech Schomaker december 2002, PDF html
- schomaker-fehrmann-bnaic03.pdf (Learning an approximate map of the environment by unsupervised bimodal landmark exploration) And
- Schomaker and Bulacu 2004, ieee pami paper on writer identification using connected-component contours in upper case(official IEEE Xplore site)
- Schomaker, Bulacu, Franke 2004, writer identification using fragmented connected component contours, free style handwriting
- Schomaker, L. (2004). ieee SMC, Anticipation in cybernetic systems, a case against mindless anti-representationalism [official IEEE Xplore site]
- Schomaker, L. (2004). Artificial Intelligence and Natural Perception, PTK 2004
A Taxonomy of Multimodal Interaction in the
Human Information Processing System -
A Report of the Esprit Project 8579 MIAMI (1995).
L. Schomaker, J. Nijtmans,
A. Camurri, P. Morasso, C. Benoit, T. Guiard-Marigny, B. Le Gof,
J. Robert-Ribes, A. Adjoudani,
I. Defee, S. Munch, K. Hartung and J. Blauert
- [pdf] mackowiak/poster-IWFHR5-mackowiak.ps.gz
- [pdf] teulings/invariant/hc5.ps.gz
- [pdf] teulings/invariant/hc5ref.ps.gz
- [pdf] teulings/invariant/uc1_3.ps.gz
- [pdf] teulings/invariant/uc1_4.ps.gz
- [pdf] teulings/recog/bonas93.ps.gz
- [pdf] teulings/recog/trond-unreliab.ps.gz
- [pdf] Teulings, H.-L., & Schomaker, L.R.B. (1992). Un-supervised learning of prototype allographs in cursive script recognition using invariant handwriting features. In J.-C. Simon & S. Impedovo (Ed.), From Pixels to Features III (pp. 61-73), Amsterdam: North-Holland.
- [pdf] vuurpijl/3feat.ps.gz
- dir2003.pdf dir2003.ps.gz
- Vuurpijl and Schomaker (1998) Multiple-agent architectures for the classification of handwritten text Proceedings of IWFHR6, the sixth International Workshop on Frontiers in Handwriting Recognition. Pages 335-346, Taejon, Korea, August 1998.
- [pdf] F.J. Maarse, L.R.B. Schomaker & H.L.
Teulings (1988). Automatic Identification of Writers.
In: Gerrit C. van der Veer and Gijsbertus Mulder (Eds).
Interaction: Psychonomic Aspects.
New York: Springer, pp. 353-360.