Axel's personal space
(borrowed from http://www.gummbah.nl/)
Last.fm: discover music I like. Or, discover music you like.
Free Python programs:
This software is badly documented and not guaranteed to work, but free to
use. You need to have Python installed before you can run these programs.
- batchjob.py Generate a basic batch job script for Linux easily: 'batchjob.py' generates batch.py that should be modified.
- makealbum.py Script to create photo albums in Linux really easily. Execute it in a directory with photos: 'makealbum.py *.jpg'. Creates index.html and a subdirectory 'album'.
- Krippers-0.113.zip Simple funny program to see artificial life evolve. Works in Windows and Linux. (install wxPython first)
- BasicGUI.py Simple wxPython quickstart demo program (extended "Hello world" program).
- unreferenced-files.py List a directory's files and state whether they are mentioned in a given text file.
Ubuntu on a USB stick instructions in Dutch.
Actually describes installation of Xubuntu (which is fine, it's just
lighter than Ubuntu).
<< back to Axel Brink
Last modified: 7 September 2009